Thursday, January 13, 2011

T-ara Dream Girls (Hyomin and Jiyeon) call out to Junhyung



T-ara Hyomin & Jiyeon calls out to junhyung! Guess what they had ask him?

JH: Hello?
HM: Hey, this (conversation with you) is being filmed right now! Answer well~ What do you think about superiority of looks (t/n: over other things, I guess like Lookism)?
JH: The superiority of looks? It isn’t important!
HM: Don’t you care about looks?
JH: Of course I don’t!
HM: But on mornings don’t you do you hair, make up, and go to salons?
JH: That’s true! But that’s because when you’re going to be on TV you always have to show your best condition.
HM: LOL Yes or No?
JH: It isn’t important! NO~ That’s why I’m friends with you!
HM: That’s why…wha- what? What did you say?
JH: LOL Ay I said… Hyomin is pretty and kind-hearted that’s why we’re friends.
HM: What~ you just said you didn’t care about looks but you’re friends with me ‘cause I’m pretty? I knew that would be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment