Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nicole's mother's pasionate interview “In the name of Nicole, I swear!”


Nicole’s mother, Kim Shirley, spoke up for the first time about KARA’s issue.
Mrs. Kim has been thought to be the key person of this issue. On Jan 20, she even wrote on her twitter “There is no parents who would gamble with their child’s life because of money”
In the afternoon of January 21, we called Mrs. Kim and have gathered more information.

At first, she stated, “I have nothing to say. What we need to say has already been spoken through our lawyer.” She then attempted to hang up the phone but stopped when we asked about “the person who is standing behind with billions won” and immediately said “I will explain this. It’s completely not true.”

Since January 20, there has been a rumors circulating the showbiz about a person, owner of a company with a net worth of billions won, is standing behind the 3 members of KARA; and that person is Mr. J. There is also a rumor that he is a close friend of Nicole’s mom and that he has invited KARA to join his company with a billion won contract.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim seemed to be really tired about this issue, she only gave short answers with distant tone at first. But she immediately raised her voice after the question about the behind support. “Some of my friends are running a business; some are working at the hospital. Which one should I go to when I am sick? The one who work at the hospital, right? I have known that person in the entertainment industry for 19 years, of course I would go to him for suggestions when this kind of issues happens, right?” She said that the rumors are completely invalid and was really angry.

“The billion won support is really unreasonable. I want to move, but I have not been able to do so because of the lack of money. It just doesn’t make any sense”

(leave out repeated parts)

Then she added, “Before the press conference, I have requested not to make any surprising statement. Especially things related to DSP, we have to avoid it all and only focus on giving out the terms/conditions that we have discussed before.”

Finally, she ended with a statement “I will reveal more when I can talk more comfortably,” then hung up the phone.



Note: Mrs. Kim did not mention anything about swearing in the name of Nicole during the interview, the reporter just used that title to attract more viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment