Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kara's Gyuri had no idea about the other members's contract terminations


On January 19th, Kara's leader Gyuri revealed her thoughts through StarNews about the other members, Kara Seungyeon, Nicole, Jiyoung and Hara, that declared to fill a lawsuit to terminate their contract with DSP media.

She said," I heard only just now that my dongsaengs were terminating with our agency.I am not so sure about this situation right now. I need to talk with the other members and our agency first."
She continued," I just read the news as well. I will figure it out. My radio program ended so late so i've been alone since last night. Now all that i want to do is together with the other KARA members. This is the proper path. i'll be talking with them after i understand what is really going on here."

No comments:

Post a Comment