Monday, January 17, 2011

f(x) Luna transformation into Elle Woods for 'Legally Blonde' Musical, the expectations of her first musical


Pictures of f(x)'s Luna as the hero of the musical 'Legally Blonde' have been revealed.

Last year, 'Legally Blonde' has started since 19th November in COEX Atrium, Gangnam, Seoul and is currently a great success. Luna met her senior Bada*, who starred as Elle Woods last year and co-starred with Kim Jiwoo.

From the photos recently revealed, Luna perfectly recreated the character of Elle Woods with her pink outfits and pet. The anticipation Luna in the transformation into the cute Elle Woods for the performance has become very high.

When asked about the challenges in the musical, Luna says, "I'm really interested in musicals and I've always wanted to try it, I'm really happy to participate in this, I'm so thankful. I will show you a hard working side of me, and I'll do my best,"

Luna's first musical performance will be on February 4. Ticket ssales are open starting on the 13th.

*T/N: Bada is from SES




No comments:

Post a Comment