Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boram "T-ara doesn't starve"


Boram speaks up about her food habits.

Jeon YoungRok and Jeon Boram appeared the 3rd January on the TV Show "Newsen Issues-People" and talked about the behind the scene who occurs in the entertainment world.

Boram continued by revealing, "It's not like I'm starving all the time, sometimes I don't realize I'm hungry. Sometimes I just eat cherry tomatoes, or a sweet potato. If I eat more, I won't appear pretty on screen." She then added "Compared to other girl groups, T-ara members eat a lot." which provoked a lot of laugh.

However Jeon YoungRok couldn't hide his sadness when he revealed that he felt bad to know that his daughter couldn't eat whatever she wants. "On screen she looks a bit chubbier but in reality she is really light."

Both Jeon Boram and Jeon YoungRok are starring in the hit musical "I Really Really Like You."

No comments:

Post a Comment