Thursday, December 2, 2010

T-ara's Jiyeon "Cosmetic surgery.. No, I don't know" admitted plastic surgery?


T-ara's Jiyeon is gaining attention for her resposne to a plastic surgery question.

On the December 1st epsiode of 2nd part of MBC 'Golden Fishery - Radio Star.' Hyomin revealed, "When I was a kid I was in the Mimi Princess contest. I won and became had my picture on the cover," she confessed.

Eunjung talked about how she was known as "Little Miss Korea" and the other guests on the show, Co.ed's Hyoyoung talked about winning "Miss Cheonhyung" this year.

Later on Kim Gura had said, "So everyone has won competitions before, but Jiyeon is looked at as the most beautiful, how do you feel about your looks?" And then added on, "After surgery?" which caught her off guard. In response to this, Jiyeon said, "I haven't... I don't know if I transitioned looks after debut, but I looked better before."

Jiyeon seemed embarrassed after this, but Hyomin and Eunjung who sat next to him called her a "smart kid" sarcastically, rectifying the situation. But soon after Hyomin said, "I've transitioned," which seemed to suggest plastic surgery, but Jiyeon remarked, "I like now better."

Meanwhile, Miss Cheonhyung Hyoyoung said, "I'm the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment