Saturday, December 11, 2010

Farewell to "Invincible Youth"


Hit entertainment show "Invincible Youth" aired for 1 years and 2 months before it was ended on 8th of December 2010, all the members of G7 expressed their farewells through the internet.

Hara, Sori and Hyomin twittered their feelings for having to say goodbye to the show.

Hyomin quoted: "As a year went by, we developed feelings for each other... I still cannot believe that this is the final show... Thank you for letting me feel warm and happy and creating warm memories together, thank you."

"Last but not least, our beloved G7! ! Narsha sister, Sori sister, (Vic)Tori(a) sister, Juhyeon sister, Seonhwa, Hara, Sungyu, Yuri, Hyeona ... Thank you, I'm really happy. These precious memories! I will never forget, they'll be kept forever in the bottom of my heart .. I love you all. "

Hyomin also expressed gratitude towards the show's crew members saying that everyone did very well in making the show a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment