Friday, December 3, 2010

E-tribe explains the meaning behind YaYaYa


Because of the fact that netizens cant explain the meaning behind the YaYaYa song,E-tribe have stepped forward with an explanation.

E tribe says that the theme of this song is about incantation/chants of teenager girls falling in love for the first time.

In the song,there is a part of the lyrics with "Let me see ya lalalala love me hey yayayaya",which meant look at me,i love you.

"You're my you're my lover lover" meant you are the one i love.

"U-Hee U-Hee" represents the facial expressions of teenager girls when they look at the person they love.

"Go it Go it Go it Go" meant 'Giving you my folded heart'.

E tribe added that he was rather troubled because he wanted to express these thoughts in a unique way,thus he used incantation/chants and in a way that no one is able to guess. He hope that everyone can enjoy the music and that encouragement will be given to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment