Sunday, November 7, 2010

[News] 'WGM' Nichkhun, cute dance while in an apron.. VIctoria 'What should I do'


Nichkhun did a cute dance while wearing an apron.

On November 6th, on MBC's 'We Got Married' (WGM), Nichkhun (2PM) and Victoria (f(x)) entered their newlywed home. It is a rental house for foreigners. Nichkhun, who was in a good mood, wore an apron and made ramen for Victoria.

While he made the food, Nichkhun sang and danced f(x)'s song without any accompaniment. Watching his cute expressions, Victoria couldn't hold in her laughter and responded with "Really, what should I do!". Nichkhun just chimed in with, "I know".

Meanwhile, in regards to Nichkhun making the ramen for her, Victoria said "This is the first time a man has cooked for me other than my dad". In Victoria's interview, she confessed that "Nichkhun really feels like a husband". She giggled when she said "I think of him as my husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment