Monday, November 1, 2010

[News] Goo Hara’s Shocking Confession: “I Was Almost Beaten to Death”


Popular girl group KARA‘s member Goo Hara revealed on KBS2 YaHengSung’s (Nocturnal) broadcast on the 31st that she was almost beaten to death by female seniors when she was in school.

Goo Hara reminisced about her school days as she said “When I was a student I moved around a lot. Because my peers were very territorial and unfriendly I had a hard time”.

She added “When I was in high school, which was an arts high school, I was popular among the male seniors. In arts high school the line between juniors and seniors are very clear. I was almost beaten to death by female seniors” revealing the shocking truth.

“At times during breaks female seniors would come to my classroom and hit me” Hara said and even reenacted the scene when female seniors would visit her, which caused much laughter among MCs.

Meanwhile this is the first time in a while that all 5 members of KARA have gathered together due to their busy individual activities. They talked about various episodes regarding their successful entrance into the Japanese market, their feelings, and Japanese reactions. They even revealed the title song of their new album that will be released in November which garnered lots of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment