Sunday, October 10, 2010

[YOZM] 4Minute expressed joy through YOZM for BEAST's Music Bank K-chart win


As fellow label-mates BEAST won first place on KBS Music Bank K-chart with Soom for the first time, 4Minute girls expressed their joy through YOZM on 8th October.

JiHyun wrote:


Wanted to leave messages after the event, I have to leave messages, seems like I haven't been updating for a long time so I'm happy now. I came because I have happy news, BEAST and B2uty were awesome, have to run forward together in the future too! I will also cheer for 4Minute and 4Nia


GaYoon wrote:

BEAST got first place!!!! Everyone let's toast and celebrate!!!!!


JiYoon wrote:

BEAST won first place ㅜ ah I want to cry ㅜㅜ


HyunAh wrote:
QUOTE
My mood is really good ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ God ㅋㅋwatched it on the car while going for events ㅠㅠ ung-ung I really like it hehe B2uty is jjang~~~~!!! BEAST oppas really worked hard and produced good results ㅜㅜ I really like it ah~ hwaiting in the future!!! Bbyong


SoHyun wrote:

Assa♥♥♥BEAST won first place♥♥♥♥ah daebak ㅋ let's scream together~~~BEAST jjang♥♥♥


Source + Translation : Baidu + Wait4U!
Translation + Reporting : kueensora@4-minute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment