Sunday, October 17, 2010

[News] Teen Top’s Chunji looks like T-ara’s Jiyeon?


Teen Top member Chunji says he has a ‘small face complex’, making his appearance compatible toT-ara’s Jiyeon.

Among the boys of the rookie idol group, Chunji with charming smiling image, sharp features and small face looks the best when he’s dressed up as a girl. Recently he showed off a picture of himself dressed all girly, getting comments that he looked like T-ara member Jiyeon.

“I didn’t want all this to happen, at first I just took a picture of myself wearing a skirt and long hair. At first it was uncomfortable and I was embarrassed, the reactions of the people around me were all good so I was happy but I don’t want to become a girl.”

Chunji also revealed he always hears comments such as ‘You’re prettier than a girl’, ‘You grew prettily’. The idol says:

“In fact I don’t have a feminine personality at all, when I see any injustices I can’t bear it and have a really manly personality, many misunderstand and think that I’m feminine. I hear a lot that for a guy I have a really small face, small hands, and I sometimes get annoyed by this…I’m a B type man that doesn’t have a small face nor small hands at all”.

Such is the common dilemma of pretty boy idols. Despite this, Chunji promised to always work hard to become a chameleon singer in his role as Teen Top’s Power Voice.

Source : Asia Economy Daily
Translation : BGSS2Makane@6TeensOnTop
Written by : aetria@kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment