Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Seungyeon talks about her insecurities regarding her height


KARA‘s Seungyeonconfessed that she 종종 wore 5 inch heels in an attempt to appear taller.
On the September 4th broadcast of SBS TV ‘Strong Heart‘, KARA’s Seungyeon remarked, “I think 하나가 you 되어 있어야 as a 여자 group member is tall height. When you are taller, you 더 나아 보이게,옷 fit 더, and your presence 다른 .”
She continued, “I'm the shortest in the group, so I look 것처럼 I have no presence. Because of this, I have always stubbornly chosen to wear the highest heels and have fallen and slipped 여러 번, as a result .”
Wearing 높은 shoes has 하면 had a toll on her physical 도 being. “ I 시작 wearing 5-inch heels, and I 을 시작 feeling 통증 in my ankles ,” she added. “I 에 갔어요 the 병원 where they 말 that the 하이힐이 were becoming too 많이 for my ankles to bear .”
She explained that she 하기 시작 think 에 대한 자세한 whether or not she 하는 데 필요한 continue 을 착용 heels when she read an article about 어떻게 she and Super Junior‘s Eunhyuk were considered to be average height in Korea. “I’m 160cm (~5’3″), and I am of average height for a Korean female,” Seungyeon added. “My 친구가 are 너무 tall, it's not that I am 짧은. I 하기로 결정 think optimistically .”

No comments:

Post a Comment